Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] vecS for vertex container and vertex index adjustments
From: Ed Linde (edolinde_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-02 16:22:30

Hi Jeremiah,
Thanks for the quick responses. But since I am still a BGL newbie.
I don't get what the predefined types are that I can use for my
property map. What you seem to be suggesting sounds like a
binary bitmap, which I have to check to set the filter or not for a
vertex?
So in the definition below for example, what would I replace "edge_weight_t"
with?
typedef property_map<Graph, edge_weight_t>::type EdgeWeightMap;
(Example at
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_51_0/libs/graph/example/filtered_graph.cpp )

Could you maybe show me a quick example of just the property map ?

Thanks,
Ed