Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [coroutine] errors compiling with clang 3.2
From: Marco Craveiro (marco.craveiro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-13 10:39:34

<compilation error with clang 3.1>
> compiles with clang 3.2 ( new commit) - but fails in unwind_stack()

ah excellent, thanks Oliver. I won't worry about our build for now
then, and start tracking your branch more closely for fixes. While
we're at it, we're also investigating a break on MinGW/gcc 4.7 on
windows:

CMakeFiles/daemon.dir/objects.a(main.cpp.obj):main.cpp:(.text+0x6da):
undefined reference to `_make_fcontext'
CMakeFiles/daemon.dir/objects.a(main.cpp.obj):main.cpp:(.text+0x7d0):
undefined reference to `_jump_fcontext'

do you happen to have any pointers for this one?

Many thanks for your time, and for the prompt response.

Marco

--
So young, and already so unknown -- Pauli
blog: http://mcraveiro.blogspot.com