Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [coroutine] errors compiling with clang 3.2
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-14 14:56:25

Am 13.11.2012 16:39, schrieb Marco Craveiro:
> <compilation error with clang 3.1>
>> compiles with clang 3.2 ( new commit) - but fails in unwind_stack()
> ah excellent, thanks Oliver. I won't worry about our build for now
> then, and start tracking your branch more closely for fixes.

I've added a simple example demonstrating stack unwinding.
It is interessting that stack unwinding works for this example
(and all others because stack unwinding is the default in
boost.coroutine) using clang 3.2.
The unit test in directory test is aborted because an assertion is
violated, e.g. postconditon
  (flag stack unwounded) in coroutine_object<>::unwind_stack_() failed.
In a gdb session I fgured out that
1.) jump_fcontext() is not invoked inside unwind_stack_()
2.) I see two stack_frames of ~coroutine_object() even if the destruct
has a simple body

I think this is a strange issue of clang.

so long,
Oliver