Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Who's using boost?] Algocoders : books on c++11, Boost and Beyond
From: Erika James (erika.leanord.james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-27 17:58:16

On 28 November 2012 02:53, Algocoders . <algocoders_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It is the pioneering efforts at boost towards "Using and Extending C++11,
> Boost and Beyond" which has motivated us to devote ourself in developing
> bullet-size capsules in the form of tiny booklets with industrial-set
> framework to lift the thin veil with initial focus on practical usage of
> C++11 vis-a-vis mathematical foundation behind it.

Wow, that's quite a mouthful!

I read the excerpt of your first book on the website, and particularly
enjoyed the final paragraph:

*One thing was very much clear that, the naive looking interface*
*was mere a rosy picture, hiding many unpleasant surprises in its bosom,*
*which we thought of unfathoming it to its fullest. *

I've never heard a C++ interface described as a bosom!

I think you should rename the book to "Fifty shades of Boost"!

~Erika