Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Range] Sliced... less than it could be.
From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-10 06:00:23

Ah yes, my bad, thanks for clarifying.

However, the question still stands, although you may not be the man to
answer it, but now
it refers to he Oven library rather than to yours.

It seems the Oven library predates, but also pre-empts the Range 2.0
library, and yet was
never properly made part of Boost. How come?

Thx, Rob.

ps. When are your porting efforts likely to bear fruit?