Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Range] Sliced... less than it could be.
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-10 11:37:33

> I don't know. But I feel Boost.Range community have interesting my
> project.
> Now process is waiting review from Neil.

Yes it's waiting on me for sure. In my defence I'd like to point out that
I'm very keen to integrate this work, and I made the process quicker by
circumventing the need for a formal mini-review. Even with my lack of time
this will end up with the code incorporated sooner than if we followed the
formal process. The Oven work and the later work to make it easy to
integrate are fantastic and will be brought into Boost.Range early in the
new year to the trunk.

> Regards,
> Akira

Thanks for the work and your patience Akira.

Regards,
Neil Groves