Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 64 bits migration problems
From: simone pilozzi (simonepilozzi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-11 07:27:02

I can't. I followed this procedure but failed
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2629421/how-to-use-boost-in-visual-studio-2010
But, when running bootstrap there was this error
.\build.bat is not recognized
In fact I have boost-build.jam but not build.bat in my root.
Anyway can you outline your compiling procedure ? I have VS2010 and Boost
1.51
Thanks in advance