Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Crediting the Work of Others (was: A cool book for c++11 is Published now (Revised Edition))
From: Algocoders (algocoders_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-04 11:45:36

Algocoders <algocoders <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Dave Abrahams <dave <at> boostpro.com> writes:
> > It has come to my attention that this book appears to use the work of
> > others without attribution. I'd like to give the authors a chance to
> > explain why that appearance is false.

> We have avoided repetitive mention of original sources in
> respective chapters to let not the content be littered with
> these details again.
> Please let us know if we need to attribute in respective
> chapters too, we would like to work on it.
> Your feedback will be really helpful to guide us as a corrective measure.
>
> Looking forward for suggestions,
>
> Cheers,
> Algocoders

We are extremely thankful to this community for suggestions and review remarks
with special mention for Dave Abrahams and Andrew Sutton.

We have released new editions @ Amazon, please visit the links below:

Foundation of Algorithms in C++11, Volume 1(Third Edition): Using and Extending
C++11, Boost And Beyond
http://www.amazon.com/Foundation-Algorithms-Volume-Third-Edition/dp/1482353482

C++11 Algorithms Volume 1(Second Edition): Using and Extending C++11, Boost and
Beyond
http://www.amazon.com/Algorithms-Volume-Second-Edition-Extending/dp/1482360233/

These incorporate extensive details about licenses, attributions, copyrights and
credits in as many places as possible. We have taken this as an opportunity to
update the contents, especially Quantifier Algorithms.

Happy Reading !!

More details is available at our website:
http://www.algocoders.com/

Thanks a lot for your time !!!

Cheers,
Algocoders