Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] Support for Boost.Container?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-07 12:54:23

Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
> I don't know much about Boost.Serialization support but the best you
> can do is add a ticket to Boost.Container so at least this new
> feature is not forgotten. Maybe we can get some help from people with
> Boost.Serialization experience to get the work done.

This is a good policy. I would encourage the person who needs this
to develop it as an edition to the Boost.Container library (which includes
testing and documentation of course!). That you can review and test
and perhaps incorporate in the library. I think this has been done
in several case with success.

This scalable, demand driven approach will result in the most efficient
use of resources.

Robert Ramey