Subject: [Boost-users] [PBGL] Bug? problem removing self loop in graph parallel
From: bminano (bminyano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-28 04:08:05

Hello,

I have a problem removing edges a graph in pbgl. There are concretely self
loops.
I think it could be a bug in the library, because for the monoprocessor
library it works.
I use remove_edge_if to delete the self-loops.
The bgl code works ok, but the pbgl code does not.
The problem occurs looking the in_egdes of the vertex 8. It detects that it
have a in_edge from 8, but when looking for the out_edges of 8 it does not
appears as expected.

Maybe it is a misconfiguration, but i don't think so. I attached the
monoprocessor code and the multiprocessor one if someone wants to look at
them.

Please, could someone help me?

Thank you

elimina_vertices.cpp