Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.Test : Project setting in Visual 2010
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-07 19:13:04

boost-users_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<54950449.38289616.1365282268639.JavaMail.root_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>Following the messages from other people in this thread, I was resolved
>to do what you/say, by being convinced that your tutorial, as I have
>understood it, was supposed to work on Visual 2008, but that Visual 2010
>introduced a bug. Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Yeah, there shouldn't be any problem using that with either VS 2010 or
VS 2012. I've done lots of Boost.Test unit testing in both these
environments following the technique outlined there.

I did some minor edits to the tutorial based on your experience to
try and make things clearer.

I was also thinking that maybe a video of the process might make things
more clearer. Not everyone learns the same way and having multiple
ways to learn things reaches more people.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>