Subject: [Boost-users] Recommended linker order
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-18 22:26:11

Hello,

So I am reading the article:

http://www.boost.org/boost-build2/doc/html/bbv2/faq/liborder.html

But I am not clear what this means?

For instance, I'd like to put filesystem to use, but was finding
linker errors there. Either could use filesystem issues, or
std::string issues (<string>), but not both, for instance.

No clue how that could even be possible. Build was also failing along
similar lines, semantic and/or what I gather are linker failures.

So... I get to specify the order CodeBench for Linux targeting ARM,
wants to link libraries. Is there a specific order to include boost
static libs that keeps the system happy? If so, what?

Thank you...

Regards,

Michael Powell