Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [multi_index] emplace support
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-12 22:58:34

> The sad reality is I have very limited time to devote to evolving the
> library, so this thing, although in principle simple to implement, has
> been procrastinated for years now.

Maybe if you sketch the first step that needs to be done here
on the list someone will do that and then you can repeat for
each step. Whoever would be willing to do this should ask
the questions they have here, because there are a number of
others on this list who can answer at least some of the questions.

A tip to someone willing to do this: Boost Container has emplace
support:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/doc/html/container/move_emplace.html#container.move_emplace.emplace

so studying that implementation might be helpful.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises