Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [statechart] state_machinesend_event assertion fails
From: Kelly, Dan (Dan.Kelly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-14 07:55:10

Dustin,

I have to agree with the last response. As long as you are calling post_event as opposed to process_event, your reaction looks fine. The issue might not be with this particular reaction. But if somewhere else you are inadvertently calling process_event while responding to a transition, you might be corrupting your state which is only later detected by this assertion.

Dan