Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [statechart] state_machinesend_event assertion fails
From: Gooding, Dustin R. (JSC-ER411) (dustin.r.gooding_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-14 16:36:59

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> That's fine too.

That's what's so frustrating. Everything *looks* right. And Boost, in general, is so picky about things that if it even compiles that tells me I'm on the right track.

> So, if possible log all events and wait for the problem to resurface?

That's my next step. I'll instrument before every send_event, process_event and transit. I'm also in the process of converting a bunch of custom_reactions into more appropriate things like in_state_reactions, just to eliminate unnecessary event handling on my part.

I'll post back when/if I ever nail it down. It happens very infrequently, but enough to give me heartburn.

--
dustin