Subject: Re: [Boost-users] What is the status of the BGL-Python Bindingsproject
From: lizy10b (lizy10b_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-19 04:37:07

Hi William,
   Thanks for recommending the graph-tool project -- an alternative to BGL-python.
But embarrassing to say I am a ms windows user, and it seems the graph-tool is for unix/linux/mac.
I found some threads on installing graph-tool on windows using MinGW, but maybe it is a tough task for me.
And I am concerning about whether I could intergrate it into my existing windows python project.

Thanks.

Zhiyu

2013-06-19

lizy10b