Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost 1.54 and intel compiler ?
From: Jason Roehm (jasonr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-02 12:43:15

I am working on getting a machine set up to regularly run the regression tests on at least one Intel compiler version. I was able to get the tests run a couple times near the end of the last release cycle. You can see those results on the developer regression test summary. If I get some time soon, I will automate it to run daily and maybe with additional versions of the compiler. The limiting factor there is how long it takes to build and run the tests. The machine that I'm using has to be available for real work during the day. :)

Jason