Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Applied GUI on chat server/client examples of boost.asio
From: Journeyer J. Joh (oosaprogrammer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-03 10:18:57

Hi Kirk Joppy

I believe open talk would benefit everyone else for now and future.
So I think we'd better go through making a wiki about questions and answers
about wxboost.

https://github.com/Journeyer/wxboost/wiki/QnA

If you write down questions there, I will write my answers for them.
And also anyone interested can answer.

Also any voluntarily work and pull request is welcomed.

Best regards
Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r