Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] platform independence (32 & 64bitwindows)
From: आशीष वर्मन् (ashish.varman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-18 12:50:57

Hi

Based on Robert and Francois's answers below, I will be going ahead to
test eos portable archives first. Our data is mostly all vectors of
doubles. I suppose in case of any issues, I can always fall back on
text_archive, perhaps with a performance penalty. I will try to revert
back when I have actual results available regarding size and performance.

Yours Sincerely
Ashish Varman