Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program_options] Parsing config files
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-08 12:37:53

Works like a champ!

Last question I think: when it comes to prioritizing options
preference, I'd like to prefer command line over configuration file:
in other words, give the end-user an opportunity to override the
configuration file on the command line.

So, to do this, first parse the configuration file? Then parse the
command line? Or vice versa?

Thank you...