Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [System]
From: Geoff Shannon (geoffpshannon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-12 16:35:08

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Boris Schaeling <boris_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> You can reuse error code values from boost/system/error_code.hpp or define
> your own error code values (have a look for example at
> boost/asio/error.hpp). Or is your question about something else?

I was under the impression that there already were standard error codes
corresponding to the standard errno values (which is what I'm interested
in). So is there a well-defined way for specifically throwing errno based
error_codes? I can't seem to do what is most obvious to me which is
construct an exception with the value of errno.

-- Geoff

Nothing is ever easy.