Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [units] "Simple" conversion from Kelvin to Celsius
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-22 14:49:36

On Aug 22, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Matthias Schabel <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> There are some subtleties for temperature conversions, depending on whether you want to convert relative temperatures (differences) or absolute temperatures. See here for example :
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/doc/html/boost_units/Examples.html#boost_units.Examples.AbsoluteRelativeTemperatureExample

Oh yes.
        My daughter bought a sun-shade to go inside her car, and on the packaging it says "Keeps your vehicle up to 44°F/7°C cooler"

Ouch.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki