Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Too many EOF's using boost::asio
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-30 17:25:39

> Gesendet: Freitag, 30. August 2013 um 23:09 Uhr
> Von: ustulation <ustulation_at_[hidden]>
> An: boost-users_at_[hidden]
> Betreff: [Boost-users] Too many EOF's using boost::asio
>
> //m_writeBuffer is boost::asio::streambuf..m_writeQueue is
> std::deque<std::string>
> m_writeBuffer.sputn(&m_writeQueue.at(0)[0], m_writeQueue.at(0).size());

Hm. How big is your data? deque is not like vector giving you an array of elements.
std::deque splits internally into differen chunks, maybe your problems come from this.
I can't really see that using deque in this way would be safe.
If your data is always smaller then the chunksize of deque,
things are ok, other wise, well you're surely not getting what you expect.

kind regards,

Jens Weller