Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [filesystem] path destructor crash
From: Patrick Steele (steele.patrick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-05 10:27:40

I did statically link years ago but then, as you said, new releases of some
libraries prevented me from doing this anymore and I needed to link
dynamically.
I managed to remove the extra preprocessor definitions from my application.
I then modified the code to look like test 2 above which works and allows
me to continue. Test 3 still causes a crash but I cannot see a reason for
it :|