Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Issue with compilation using XCode 4.6/GCC
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-18 05:11:39

OK,

I've done some more research and it would appear that the fault is not in
any of my modules, but is a problem with using the flavour of GCC 4.2
shipped by Apple with their command-line tools for Xcode 4.x. I found the
following article which describes the same issue elsewhere in Boost:

If I can find the anonymous enum within the files included within decay.hpp
I can patch it by providing a tag for the enum and this will rectify the
issue. I'm also going to try using 1.55.0 to see if somebody's already
beaten me to it.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess