Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Forthcoming Boost.Fiber review
From: Carlos Ferreira (carlosmf.pt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-27 08:31:01

Hi again!

I'm having some trouble using the boost lib, freshly cloned from the repo.
I compiled the release version but when I configure my project to use the
new includes and libs, the compiler throws several errors, most of them are

boost/boost/asio/impl/spawn.hpp:263:77: error: no matching function for
> call to
> ‘boost::coroutines::coroutine<void()>::coroutine(boost::coroutines::attributes&)’

When I use the system build (installed from Arch Linux repos), everything
compiles smoothly without any problems. Does anyone knows what might be the
problem?