Subject: Re: [Boost-users] template trick
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-19 19:35:25

On 19 Feb 2014 at 8:08, Daniel James wrote:

> > Boost is more for the libraries, but could it also reserve some space for
> > documenting these template tricks?
> [snip]
> I'm really not sure what to do with it. No seems keen to do this kind
> thing, and http://isocpp.org/ is tracking C++ development articles, so
> it might be redundant now anyway.

I'm not sure Boost is the right place to document C++ tricks, except
via a macro (e.g. BOOST_DISABLE_ARG_DEDUCTION) and some funky header
code implementation.

Try asking isocpp.org if they're willing to set up a C++ tricks
section. I think you'll find them willing, albeit without someone to
maintain the section.

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work in Ireland.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/