Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 'Hashable' concept for type erasure
From: Samuel Christie (schrist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-22 19:10:08

Yeah, I tested it some more myself and the second one actually worked in a
limited test case; turns out the problem I was having was somewhere else. I
am now using your solution for the first technique though; it seems a
little better.

Next problem I'm having though is using it with an erasure that can be used
to store anything implementing insert and count as in a std::unordered_set.
I've tried the following simple test, but it seems to have trouble
converting between 'int' and the '_value' placeholder type.

Again, thanks for all of your patient help. I've learned a lot.

-sc