Subject: [Boost-users] [serialization] serialize object tree and values
From: Daniel Krikun (dkrikun0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-01 06:38:35

Hello,
I have an application which creates some objects connected between them
using boost::shared_ptr and then executes a main loop. The object graph
structure is almost constant over time but primitive member fields of the
objects change over time.
I would like to serialize the whole object graph *each cycle* saving both
the object graph structure and primitive member fields.
Currently I don't know how to achieve this: when I try to serialize via
pointer only first value is saved. Also, I'm not sure if I should turn
object tracking off, because indeed it should be a single instance of each,
it just should be modified over time.
Thanks!