Subject: [Boost-users] [Boost.SIMD] Interest in library
From: dariomt_at_[hidden]
Date: 2014-11-17 04:09:15

Hi,

I'm interested in trying out Boost.SIMD. Where can I download the latest
stable version?

Any idea when it might get proposed for Boost review? I think it would be
beneficial if it is added to the Boost Incubator until then.

Also, in http://meetingcpp.com/tl_files/mcpp/slides/12/simd.pdf slide 36 I
see mention of a vectorized Thomas Tri-diagonal Solver.
I thought the data dependency made the algorithm unfeasible for
vectorization, so I'm *very* interested to learn how Boost.SIMD helps in
this case. Is there more information available about this?

Thanks for working in a library that shows a lot of potential.