Subject: [Boost-users] Error "Used Uninitialized" in boyer_myrvold_impl.hpp
From: wanglurg (wanglurg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-18 19:32:53

Hi, guys,

I'm a new boost graph library user. I met an error when using
boyer_myrvold_planar_test() function in Boost_1_55_0 to generate the
kuratowski subgraph. Error message is listed as follows:

./boost/graph/planar_detail/boyer_myrvold_impl.hpp:1545:11 error: 'z' may be
used uninitialized in this function.

I added a "Wno-maybe-uninitialized" flag to Makefile to remove this error
temporarily, but it's not a good method. I'm looking for a better way to fix
this. Does anyone encounter the same case?

Best regards,

Lu Wang