Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost MSM
From: Raj Sambasivan (rajinikanth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-30 07:38:28

Thanks christophe, when i do nm on the binary i see big symbol for the
dispatch table running into pages, is there any way to hide this? ( i was
googling for type hiding and found this but not sure how to use this to
hide the transition table
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/libs/multi_index/doc/compiler_specifics.html#type_hiding
)
cheers