Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1_58_0_rc1 is available for testing - coroutine2 missing
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-12 14:17:07

> I'm not sure why you expected it to be included in the release given
> that it wasn't even in testing at that point. You've done this before,
> surely you understand that you have to get the tests working first?

the unit/regression tests (branch develop) are already executed for some
weeks.
I assumed that the merge from develop to master will be 'automatically'
done by the
release managers.
I find it not easy to get the information what are the correct steps.

so, I ask you to merge the develop into master at least for the tests.