Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1_58_0_rc1 is available for testing - coroutine2 missing
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-12 11:11:27

On 12 March 2015 at 14:49, Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> No, it's too late now. Libraries aren't automatically added to the
>> release, you need to get a release manager to check it first.
>

> that is astonishing because I asked several times to add the library on the
> mailing list
> sometimes I got no answer - only one time I was told to push the pull
> requests as mentioned above

When you asked me to setup a git module for you I did that. Then you
posted this mail:

Given the subject line, I'm not surprised no one noticed it. Then you
posted this:

I'm not sure why you expected it to be included in the release given
that it wasn't even in testing at that point. You've done this before,
surely you understand that you have to get the tests working first?