Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MPL][Config] Can no longer pre-generate headers for MPL-containers with more than 50 elements.
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-09 13:02:49

> Does anyone know how to workaround or better fix this? Or does anyone
> know who to talk to, to get these problems fixed?
> Also, I would suggest, that documentation for these python-scripts are
> added to the documentation of Boost.MPL.

I couldn't get your bash script to work for me with cygwin - and you're
correct that these should be much better documented!

However, using Boost.Config with BOOST_NO_CONFIG works just fine for me,
the only thing that would trip it up would be if
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION is defined - as support for
this is now removed from Boost. Looking at the scripts I suspect it's
generating headers for a variety of compilers in one go? And it looks
like some of those are old ones no longer supported.

Try this: in the python files are a number of lists which include
"no_ctps", "msvc60", "msvc70". Try removing these from the lists and
run again.

If that works, can you file a pull request on Github?

HTH, John.