Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Unable to build old project using boost
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-12 12:08:51

On 12/04/2015 15:24, Juan Ramírez wrote:
> It seems that boost wasn't compiled with VC++ 9.
>
> The macro BOOST_NO_RVALUE_REFERENCES is not defined, which means boost
> thinks the compiler supports rvalue references.

Since the code is header only, how Boost was built is irrelevant - but
there must be some mismatch between what Boost.Config is doing and what
type_traits expects. The only thing I can think of that would cause
that are either:

* A really really old version of Boost.Config with a newer version of
type_traits - not sure how you would manage that though, or...
* You have a custom config (in boost/config/user.hpp) which is setup for
a newer MSVC version.

If all else fails, try with a fresh boost source tree,

HTH, John.