Subject: Re: [Boost-users] 1.58.0 rc3 is now available
From: Chris Glover (c.d.glover_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-11 11:13:12

> It would not surprise me if gcc 4.8.x did not support index_sequence.
> And yes, it would be the libstdc++ that comes with the compiler, not the
> compiler itself.
>
> FWIW, index_sequence *is* implemented in gcc 4.9.2, but it is only
> available post-c++11.
>
> -- Marshall

Not sure if this is relevent, but I received the same error on VS2015 CTP
6. I changed the code to std::integer_sequence< std::size_t, I ... > to
get around it.

On a related note, on CTP6, Microsoft has changed the include paths for the
CRT. For some reason some boost build generated files with names like
'b2_msvc_14.0_vcvarsall_amd64.cmd' were not regenerating after I upgraded
to CTP6 which resulted in a stale INCLUDE environment variable an
consequently, a failed build. Manually deleting the files corrected the
problem.

-- chris