Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Project linking problem with boost
From: Mark.Bartosik_at_[hidden]
Date: 2015-04-15 10:59:45

Try one of the /VERBOSE options on the linker's command line will get you this information, I cannot remember which is the most painless one though.
>From the command line: /VERBOSE[:{CLR|ICF|INCR|LIB|REF|SAFESEH|UNUSEDLIBS}]

/VERBOSE:LIB
You can find this under Properties, Linker, General, Show Progress

You can also set directly Properties, Linker, Command Line

As I recall just /VERBOSE:LIB should generate a lot of output about which library is pulled in (and hopefully by which other library).
Just the /VERBOSE output generate a huge amount of output (minimize the window and open with text editor later or it will be a long wait).

- Mark

-