Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Possible to use with JNI?
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-15 17:12:44

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Yolanda Septiana <yolapopop_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So what option do I have to be able to use Boost? I think I should a file
> based graph generated by Java and process them with Boost.

I'm not sure if this is what you said above, but another possibility would be:

* Write your graph data to one or more files.
* Write code to cause the Java program to execute a C++ program and
wait for it to finish.
* Write a C++ program to read those files and use Boost.Graph, or
whatever, to process them.
* Write the C++ program output to another file.
* Read the results file back into the Java program.

That might be more straightforward than trying to pass all your graph
data back and forth across the language boundary.