Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Possible to use with JNI?
From: Yolanda Septiana (yolapopop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-15 10:57:34

Ah... I'm really lost here. The reason that I want to use Boost with Java
is because I found that:
The original VF2lib (ported from C to Java) is somehow slower than Boost. I
checked by trying to find subgraph isomorphism between graph A (10 nodes)
and graph B (500 nodes). VF2lib took longer than 5 minutes but Boost was
just some milliseconds.
(If someone can verify that I'll be really grateful).

So what option do I have to be able to use Boost? I think I should a file
based graph generated by Java and process them with Boost.