Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.Cgi Status
From: Darren Garvey (darren.garvey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-01 06:03:24

Hi Michael,

Has it been seven years? I'm going to assume that's a lie and move merrily
on. ;)

I never submitted the library to Boost, so in hindsight I could have
started the library outside of the boost namespace.

As far as I know it's being used in several production sites, but I think
there are a number of things that would be required of the library before
I'd consider it of the quality required to pass a boost review.

I've not had time to polish the library, add the full suite of tests it
requires, add a client side part of the library*, etc. If yourself or
anyone was interested in improving the library I'd be happy to accept pull
requests (or bug reports)! A few others have helpfully already done as much.

The library is on github [1] in case you're looking for the current set of
sources.

Cheers,
Darren

* The library is kept relatively nice and simple by the fact it only
addresses the use case of a website behind a general-purpose web server;
maybe there is no need for a client-side part of it?

[1] https://github.com/darrengarvey/cgi