Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost release 1.59.0 beta 1 is now available from SourceForge
From: Ben Pope (benpope81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-22 17:20:39

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 02:23 AM, Marshall Clow wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>

> Boost release 1.59.0 beta 1 is now available from SourceForge
> See http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.59.0.beta.1/
> For details of what's in the release, see
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_59_0.html.
> Note that the links to files on this web page are for the final
> release - use the SourceForge link above to get the beta files.
> Please download the beta, give it a try, and report any problems you
> encounter.
>

> Has anyone tried the beta release with new compilers?
>
> Specifically, I'm thinking about:
> * GCC 5.2
> * VS2015
> * Clang 3.7rc1

For clang 3.7 rc1, the tests for master are up on the ftp, but they
won't be published because I haven't submitted a pull request for them
to be published on the test site, since I don't run them regularly.

The dev results should be up on the test matrix at some point soon, but
the entire run of dev and release takes a couple of days (which feels
slow) and is still in progress.

I intend to publish the results of asan, msan, tsan runs at some point
but I haven't got round to figuring out the right way to present them
yet, if you want the raw xml results and don't have access to the ftp,
contact me.

I'll probably run for gcc 5.2 when it arrives on Ubuntu's launchpad.

Ben