Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost release 1.59.0 beta 1 is now available from SourceForge
From: Vicky Vergara (vicky_vergara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-22 18:53:17

We re working on the release of pgRouting. We use Boost.Graph.
My Question is:
Waht changes I have to do in Github travis to check that pgRouting is compatible with this beta release?

Here is our travis file:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/develop_2_1_0/.travis.yml

Right now it runs with boost 1.46.1
https://travis-ci.org/pgRouting/pgrouting/jobs/72064827#L1834