Subject: [Boost-users] [boost] integrating NaCl support into boost
From: Konstantin Ivlev (tomskside_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-02 23:10:40

Hi boost community,

how about integrating NaCl support patches into the boost main-line
(trunk/master), I am talking about these NaCl ports patches:

https://chromium.googlesource.com/external/naclports/+/master/ports/boost

(I actually have a bit more correct patches that allow to compile boost
1.59 for NaCl platforms, while Google patches are still for 1.55).

I would be grateful to hear suggestion about how to process with it, e.g.
which actions should I take to make it really happen.

I personally suppose making boost to officially support more platforms will
make boost more popular and allow more developers to use it and port their
applications to other platforms.

yours sincerely, Konstantin