Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Chrono] IO formatting doc minimal/ missing/ appears not to match the actual code base
From: Hickman, Steve (AdvTech) (Steve.Hickman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-04 16:29:22

[*] >> 1) Header file names to include as described in the doc don't match the file names actually available to include. I was unable to find <boost/chrono/io/ios_state.hpp>. I did find <boost/chrono/io/ios_base_state.hpp> but it appears to include things not described in the doc for <boost/chrono/io/ios_state.hpp>.
[*] >I will change the filename. Does the file includes everything included in the doc? If not, what is missing?
Is there something in the file that you want to be documented as public?

See TRAC ticket 11618

[*] >> 2) Some format tags are listed as 'unsupported', but there is no description of what that means. Does it mean they are ignored? Does a string still match (which means the input reader will move past those bytes)?
[*] >I don't reach to locate "unsupported". Please could you be more precise?

See TRAC ticket 11619