Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] k-shortest path
From: Jeremy Murphy (jeremy.william.murphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-22 22:44:41

Hi Irek,

On 22 November 2015 at 19:11, Ireneusz Szcześniak <irek.szczesniak_at_[hidden]
> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy and others,
>
> I implemented the edge-disjoint KSP, but without a min-cost max-flow
> algorithm. You can find the implementation here:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11804

That's great, it looks good. I don't have time to take a detailed look at
it right now, but at first glance, I'm wondering whether you really have to
use multimap, set and list? Have you benchmarked against a different
implementation using a data structure with better locality of storage (e.g.
vector)?

> Jeremy, did you try to implement Yen? I think I'll have a stab at it.

No, not yet, I've been busy with polynomial division in Boost.Math. I
probably won't really have time to look at it for a few weeks.

Cheers.

Jeremy