Subject: [Boost-users] PBGL in shared memory
From: Ярослав (yaroslavkishchenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-01 12:08:12

Hi guys, I need to write some graph parallel algorithms
and I decided to use boost graph library for this. There
are also PBGL. So my question is, is PBGL works great in
shared memory environment. My algorithms will be used in a
competition, so I know that it will be launched on a
single machine, but with quite high number of cores. Is it
worth to use sequential BGL with OpenMP or something, PBGL
can handle shared memory and prevent overhead from copying
data from one process space to another (as I get it is
using MPI)?