Boost Users :
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.61.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
From: Shane Turner (shane.turner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-28 16:01:46
It would be great if the following changes could be incorporated into Boost 1.61.0. I've created pull requests (correctly I hope) for the two patches previously submitted via Trac.
* https://github.com/boostorg/iostreams/pull/25 Fix for #11954
* https://github.com/boostorg/iostreams/pull/24 Fix for #11860
** Previously discussed for 1.60.0 at http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2015/12/85396.php
* https://github.com/boostorg/property_tree/pull/22 Fix for #5598
From: Boost-users [mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Vladimir Prus
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:30 PM
Subject: [Boost-users] Boost 1.61.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
Second set of release candidates for 1.61.0 beta 1 are now available:
As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
The changes from RC1 are:
* Top-level directory in the archive matches the name
* Zip and 7z archives use CRLF line endings
The known issues are:
* Documentation build has some wrong-location, extra-files and broken-links issues.
* There was a report of Boost.Context issue on OSX
Release managers believe these issues are not blocking beta 1.
The SHA1 checksums are as follows:
4d3c83d3a802d3dd12d4f2d516b3fcf076f6f6ba boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.7z 8c6ac7326a3cabcabf6c7876052b73e0d41fc36d boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.tar.bz2 e82b8ff7c3ad5b08c7dbeac1ea85fcf707a1cd4d boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.tar.gz
The SHA256 checksums are as follows:
400fa0949aa201d993bf116461365e5d44904a3f8db6412f4f40f2b4ab490405 boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.tar.gz d75688ecad601303dda2658e9a3d06f406dd4dc8e2c13c36bdadcac0a11dcffa boost_1_61_0_b1_rc2.zip
-- The release managers
Boost-users mailing list
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net