Subject: [Boost-users] iostreams: ceased devolopment?
From: Christian Meesters (meesters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-03 07:47:29

Hi,

I noticed that there are numerous issues in the bug list, regarding
boost iostreams. However, the current doc states Copyright 2004-2007 and
Tickets do not receive responses. (I even read: "(I tried e-mailing
Jonathan Turkanis directly, but the e-mail address on the website seems
to be not used anymore)" in ticket 7574.

So, my question is: I anyone maintaining this library? If not: I doubt
that there is a good alternative, because iostreams just is convenient
to use and a selling point to for boost. It would be a pitty.

Best regards,
Christian