Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost bind, issue moving from 1.57 to 1.60
From: Jason Mancini (jayrusman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-16 16:50:38

> Again, bind is there to BIND to a callable thing (function or functor).

> Why you would want to try to LOGICAL AND the result, is beyond me.

It's not logically anding the binds right there on the spot. Each bind results in a boost::function, and &&'ing to of those results in another boost::function. It actually builds an expression which later calls both, then ands. Can I ask, are you one of the boost::bind maintainers? I'm guessing it may be best to simply file a bug report. The test case is clearly succinct.

Jason